Thailand is coming to an end. Feels like just yesterday we were arriving from China and were so confused to not be hearing Spanish spoken. Oh how time flies when you’re cutting rice I suppose.
So just a quick recap of all the things I have done while here:
- Took a Thai boxing class
- Got my dead skin eaten off by fish (it is one of the weirdest feelings in the world…)
- Bought an absurd amount of Thai elephant pants
- Played with elephants
- Touched elephants
- Bathed elephants
- Watched Game of Thrones Season one (currently on book three of Game of Thrones…I am preparing for my soul to be ruined by the red wedding)
- Watched Home Alone
- Received an amazing package from Angeles Mayoral full of pan dulce nom nom nom nom
- Had a holiday party in rural Thailand
- Made friends with my evil host dog
- Ate Coldstone
- Treated myself to a very fancy movie theater where I was served orange juice and cookies and I had a nice blanket and a reclining seat (and the best part was I was alone)
- Ate my weight in rice
That’s essentially it. Thailand was pretty chill I have to say.
I would just like to apologize to all of my blog readers that all of my posts have been pretty short and sassy. It is just very difficult for me to sit down and remember everything we’ve done and then try and convey that in a nice essay format. It has been a very long time since I’ve been in school and I’m not too into writing long, well-thought out blog posts.
Anyways, I’m excited for Cambodia and the rest. A little sad due to the fact that the holidays are coming (just like winter is…) and I am a million miles away from my family. But that’s just natural. And I’ll have a million more Christmases, but only one gap year.